Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Return is Imminent

So this is what it comes down to: school starts on Tuesday. It is amazing to think about how simulateously the break has flown by and yet felt so long. I look back at my list of things that I hoped to accomplish over this four week break, and it actually makes me smile. Some of them I can say, with great satisfaction, that I actually accomplished. Others, well, I find myself scratching my head and wondering why I even put them on the list in the first place. But all in all, I am confident that my time has been well spent. Though I definitely can't say what the upcoming semester and year have in store for me, I am as optimistic as ever.

My load for this semester is going to be fairly intense:

  • BF311 - Investments - Fixed Income Securities
  • BGCC260 - Business Ethics
  • BN301 - Supply Chain Management
  • EC315 - Money and Banking
  • L313F - French Translation and Interpretation
  • L CC300S - Reading and Writing for Communication - Spanish
So that is the break down. I will have classes from 9:00 am to 2:00pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I will have class from 9:30am to 12:00pm. I am actually looking forward to having somewhat early classes everyday because it will give me a reason to get my trash out of bed in the mornings! And if I can stay as motivated this semester as I was last semester, I'm sure I will have lots to look forward to.

One thing in particular that I am excited for is being historian for my fraternity, Delta Sigma Pi. I now have an excuse to go to all of the activities and take tons of pictures. I really enjoyed being the historian for our pledge class, and I think I feel a bit more prepared to take the post now for the entire chapter. I will definitely have plenty of pictures to post. And of course, I can tell that our formal retreat will be a major highlight of the semester, as it was for last semester. I mean, honestly, just look at our smiles from November's formal. That says it all.

Delta Sigma Pi Formal - November 2005

So, until classes begin next week and my rigorous schedule kicks into high gear, I will be savoring every last moment of unplanned and disorganized time. I'll be sure to get in some last minute painting, socializing, and eat some good food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home